The planned payment gateway updates have been completed. All systems and services have been restored and are working as expected.
Jun 17, 23:58 PDT
The planned payment gateway updates have been completed. We are monitoring to confirm all systems have been restored and are working as expected.
Jun 17, 22:40 PDT
We are currently implementing our previously announced planned payment gateway updates. The following services will be intermittently inaccessible:
• New transaction processing ("Authorization Only" and "Authorization and Capture" transactions) on First Data Omaha processor
• Follow-on transactions (voids, refunds and "Prior Authorization Capture" transactions)
• Merchant Interface access, including Virtual Point of Sale (VPOS) access
• The Authorize.Net hosted payment form and Simple Checkout
• CAPTCHA verification
• Customer Information Manager (CIM) API
• Automated Recurring Billing (ARB) API
• Advanced Fraud Detection Suite (AFDS) — transactions will process as if AFDS is not enabled
• Authorize.Net mPOS app transaction processing (Android and iOS)
• Verified Merchant Seal
Though each service will be affected during the updates, no service should be unavailable for the entire 30-minute window. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your patience as we work to enhance the payment gateway.
Jun 17, 22:01 PDT